TERMS OF RETURN POLICY
- Enovachem reserves the right to not accept any returns from inactive accounts or accounts with a past due balance
- Enovachem reserves the right to destroy merchandise that is ineligible for credit or returned without prior authorization. Credit for returned product is issued at the price indicated on the Return Goods Authorization Form.
- A Handling Fee of 20% will be assessed against the amount of the credit.
- Merchandise received in excess of the approved quantity and without a copy of the completed and approved Return Goods Authorization Form will not receive credit.
- A cash refund of any type will not be given under any circumstances.
- All credits will be issued in the form of a credit memo. Customers may not deduct any amounts to offset any current pending invoices from future payments prior to issuance of a credit memo.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
- Obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Form
- Approval will be in the form of the RGA number assigned to the RGA Form and is valid only until the date reflected on the RGA Form.
- Merchandise received after the date indicated on the RGA Form may not receive credit.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the approved RGA Form.
- RGA numbers must be indicated on the outer container of all packages
NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES will be accepted for the following:
- Any product purchased as short-dated (<6 months) or close-out inventory
- Refrigerated products
- Special order products
- Product originally purchased at discounted prices
- Large volume purchases (>48 units)
- Controlled substance products
- Damaged merchandise due to improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water, smoke, catastrophe, or bankruptcy sale, or purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal, State, or local law or regulation.
- Product cannot be returned due to regulatory or insurance prohibitions for any reason.
- Free goods
- Any product purchased more than 30 days
Qualified and Certified Returnable Merchandise:
- In-date merchandise, must be greater than six (6) months prior to expiration date.
- Purchases must have been made directly from Enovachem Pharmaceuticals and be in original containers and packaging.
- Product must have been stored properly according to temperature, humidity, and location instructions.
- Un-opened, un-adulterated, sealed, and in sellable condition.
- Merchandise may only be returned by the original purchaser.
- Returns must be accompanied by a validated and executed Return Goods Authorization Form.
Enovachem reserves the right to amend this policy which supersedes all previous Return Goods Policies. This Return Policy is
automatically incorporated into any prior customer supply agreements and or written contracts.